City Of Vancouver Development Agreements

After obtaining your building permit, you must apply for a building permit. Your application for a building permit must be filed within 12 months of the date of the issuance of the building permit; Otherwise, your development authorization expires. Looking for general advice on the rules or requirements for submissions? Please contact the Building Development and Service Centre by email at or by phone at 604-873-7611. Book an appointment to verify your application by email at or by phone at 604-873-7611. According to zonarification rules and details of your site may require a building permit in addition to a building permit. In the case of large projects and/or projects of a relaxation or a certain type of land use, a separate building permit is required before an application for a building permit can be submitted. Phase 1 of the development will consist of two office buildings, up to 1.5 million square metres over the next 15 years, in several office, research and development, industrial services, manufacturing and production buildings. Our zone guidelines help stimulate growth and development and ensure that it responds to the conditions of implementation and our overall vision of a community worthy of living and sustainable. We strongly advise you to advise yourself and obtain feedback on how your proposed design or land use address meets applicable laws, policies and policies before submitting a formal application for development authorization. We are available at all times to answer your questions and give you instructions on your proposal. These agreements are voluntary, but as soon as they are concluded, they are binding on the parties and their successors.

Prior to the approval of a development agreement, a public consultation is held and can only impose impact charges, dedications, mitigation measures and standards, as has been authorized by other statutes. Learn about the important developments that will be considered, as well as smaller and active development approvals and temporary use permits. If you receive feedback and instructions on whether your proposal properly takes into account the discretionary aspects of the shingle rules or design policies, you ask for feedback from one of our development planners in: If a public notification is part of your development authorization, you may be asked to book a signage on your real estate site that a request has been made. Below are copies of development agreements registered in the City of Vancouver. If you have any questions or would like more information about any of these agreements, Please contact Greg Turner, Community – Economic Development Land Use Manager, If approved by City Council, the development contract will allow HP to proceed with the purchase of 68 hectares of land and the development of two 330,000 square metre office buildings in an area known as Section 30 in East Vancouver. Section 30 is the name of the city`s sub-district for approximately 553 hectares of land between Northeast 1st Street and Northeast 18th Street, west of 192nd Avenue. The subseeral plan adopted by the City in 2009 provided for much of Section 30 for significant employment opportunities. It has also been identified in the Columbia River Economic Development Council`s 2016 Land for Jobs Study as an important source for employment countries and as a high priority area for public infrastructure investment under the city`s Stronger Vancouver initiative. Do not follow the steps to obtain a development permit if you are: if all the remaining conditions of authorization are met, your development authorization will be granted. A development agreement between the City of Vancouver and HP will be the theme of a workshop at Vancouver City Council in Dec.